I hope all my baker friends are surviving the holiday season! I have about 12 dozen by the end of this month and I am super excited to get them done. I normally would not be able to take on this many orders but, long story short I will be home with mom to help her in her recovery from neck surgery. Very thankful to be able to do this with mom. So with the bit of extra time I have created these “FREE” yes, I said “FREE” printable tags for your cookie packages or gifts! Enjoy! I do carry some printable tags ready for immediate download in my Etsy
- Click on Image -Save image as
- Print on 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock-I prefer 110 lb Cardstock
- Cut using a 2″ whole punch or by hand.
- Use a small whole punch at the top for ribbon or add double sided tape and done 🙂
- Tag @sprinklesnstuff so I can see your creations!
- Happy Holidays! xo, Cynthia
I know I know…it’s been awhile and I promise I will get better at scheduling this in. Running a business alone and being a mom is not an easy task. With that said, I wouldn’t change for anything else! I have so many ideas of what to write about. I really wanted to share a tutorial I did for some wafer paper feathers and I have spent the last 4 hours looking for the file without any luck.
Here is my update Royal Icing Recipe. Let me tell you why ….
1. Doesn’t separate like my old recipe.
2. Less Meringue Powder used… SAVE $$$
3. I can make 2lbs. at a time 🙂
2lbs of Powdered Sugar.
1/2 to 3/4 of Warm Water
2 to 3 T. of Meringue Powder ( I prefer CK.)
Flavor of choice!
Mix your Meringue with your Powdered Sugar with mixer.
Add your wet ingredients.
Mix until you reach stiff icing.
Add more water as needed.
I usually leave it at stiff consistency and in white unless I will be using it all in one color and consistency.
Let me know what you think when you give it a try!