I hope all my baker friends are surviving the holiday season! I have about 12 dozen by the end of this month and I am super excited to get them done. I normally would not be able to take on this many orders but, long story short I will be home with mom to help her in her recovery from neck surgery. Very thankful to be able to do this with mom. So with the bit of extra time I have created these “FREE” yes, I said “FREE” printable tags for your cookie packages or gifts! Enjoy! I do carry some printable tags ready for immediate download in my Etsy
- Click on Image -Save image as
- Print on 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock-I prefer 110 lb Cardstock
- Cut using a 2″ whole punch or by hand.
- Use a small whole punch at the top for ribbon or add double sided tape and done 🙂
- Tag @sprinklesnstuff so I can see your creations!
- Happy Holidays! xo, Cynthia